Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Wiring....

no, trade the dual 2 for a dual 4, i mean, you can, but it's going to be some funky power distribution. like one sub will get double the power of the others

and if the box is baffled, just use 2 and leave a hole open...most triple boxes i've seen are individually baffled

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

and if the box is baffled, just use 2 and leave a hole open...most triple boxes i've seen are individually baffled

x2, and if its all one chamber, and if you cant trade it for a dual 4, just put it in the box and dont wire it up, passive radiator

yeah this box is individually baffled.....so just put 2 in there and not wire the other one upp? cuz i dont know of anyone thatll trade a 2ohm for a 4 ohm unless me dad wants too

if its individually baffled, then just have the 2 dual 4's in there and dont put the dual 2 in there