Alpine Adapter Kce-422i

this is a i-pod adapter kce-422i 25 shipped

iPod Full Speed: The KCE-422i allows you to connect your Apple iPod to any 2006-up Full Speed-compatible Alpine head unit. It has an iPod dock connector on one end and a "D-shaped" 10-pin DIN plug on the other end. There is no hideaway box to deal with as with many other iPod adapters.

iPod Compatibility: This adapter cable can be used to interface a compatible receiver to any iPod with a dock connector. The cable gives you full control and full sound at full speed. You can quickly and easily search through all of the music contained on your iPod through Playlist, Artist, Album or Song searches. You can view Artist, Album, Song Information and Song Number right on the head unit's display. The cable will also power the iPod and charge the battery. The adapter can be used with virtually any dock connector-equipped iPod, including the following versions:

Fourth generation iPod: Ver.3.1.1

Fifth generation iPod: Ver.1.1.2

iPod photo: Ver.1.2.1

iPod mini: Ver.1.4.1

iPod nano: (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation)

iPod classic (80, 120, 160 GB)

iPod touch (1st, 2nd generation)

iPhone: Ver. 1.0.1

Note: The cable will not charge the iPod nano 4th generation or iPod touch 2nd generation without the Scosche passPORT (142IFWA). The cable cannot be used with iPod software versions earlier than "2006-06-28". For details about "iPod Software Update", refer to the iPod's Instruction Manual.

Alpine Head Unit Compatibility: The KCE-422i is compatible with select 2006-up Alpine head units. These head units have a dedicated iPod Full Speed connector. The cable does not connect to the Ai-NET interface on some Alpine receivers. Once the adapter is connected, the iPod appears on the head unit's display as a selectable source. Current compatible head units include: CDA-9884, CDA-9886, CDA-9887, CDE-9872, CDE-9874, and the EX-10.

SN851940.jpg

SN851941.jpg

SN851945.jpg

SN851946.jpg