well i found out like 4 months ago my grandma has cancer and they gave her 6 months to live and today i wake up and my mom calls me an says get up and get ready and come to the hospice center in north olmstead so i went and was with my family we were up there for like 6 hours and waiting for my aunt to come to ohio from west virgina and she gets there so we all go in grandma's room and she just layed there and stopped breathing and she was gone it seems like every year someone is dying on me first my uncle then great grandma then a friend then my dad then 2 friends last year nad now my grand ma i cant take it no more i just needed to vent and i thought this would be a good palce to do it

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

well i found out like 4 months ago my grandma has cancer and they gave her 6 months to live and today i wake up and my mom calls me an says get up and get ready and come to the hospice center in north olmstead so i went and was with my family we were up there for like 6 hours and waiting for my aunt to come to ohio from west virgina and she gets there so we all go in grandma's room and she just layed there and stopped breathing and she was gone it seems like every year someone is dying on me first my uncle then great grandma then a friend then my dad then 2 friends last year nad now my grand ma i cant take it no more i just needed to vent and i thought this would be a good palce to do it

that sucks bro every1 is losing sum1 nowadays its not like old days where it was jus from war its anything and everything.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

that sucks bro every1 is losing sum1 nowadays its not like old days where it was jus from war its anything and everything.

thanks man.......i no man it sucks my great grandfather died in WW2 and ill be leaving for the army soon cav scout 19D

damn..sorri to hear that guys.. todai was a bad dai 4 me 2.. my freakin brother in law.. crashd for the freakin 3rd time.. cus he was drunk once again.. and he still doesnt accept that fact he is alcoholic.. .. and worst of all..he treats my sister like shit.. and my sister wont leave him.. and to top it all off.. my sister is the one payin for everything..billz.. debts .. and mostly everything else.. damn..had to let some shit out to huh... sorrriii..lolz.. but yea.. hope you guys get better things up ahead..

damn..sorri to hear that guys.. todai was a bad dai 4 me 2.. my freakin brother in law.. crashd for the freakin 3rd time.. cus he was drunk once again.. and he still doesnt accept that fact he is alcoholic.. .. and worst of all..he treats my sister like shit.. and my sister wont leave him.. and to top it all off.. my sister is the one payin for everything..billz.. debts .. and mostly everything else.. damn..had to let some shit out to huh... sorrriii..lolz.. but yea.. hope you guys get better things up ahead..

sorry to here that man about your sister i mean shit you need to get her away from that asap!!!!!! yea im hoping things get better soon here man i cant take

much more

same situation happened wif sum1 i know, she works, pays bills, rent, ect ect. he sits on his ass n plays video games all day.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19