Jump to content

Mounting New Speakers


HPI_Savage25

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I picked up some Soundstream 6x8 3 way speakers and want to mount them. Where I want to mount them is in the back of my Dodge RC and it has paneling then about 3" behind it. I want to place them in the paneling but if I do the magnet will be right on the body. Would that mess anything up? I am also thinking of getting a spacer made just out of some MDF to give me 3/8" or maybe 1 1/4" more room.

Thanks,

Savage

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...