If i had the money i would do the whole car twice. It makes a sigifcant diffence.

except id use Second Skin.

http://www.secondskinaudio.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

How much of a difference cuz I've heard bangers where it was done twice and still managed to vibrate panels and such.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

well i would do it not becaus eof the rattles, its really hard to escape the rattles. but i would do it for ride comfort more so than anything.

How many layers do you have? Did you ever test the box out yet?

Guest MegaloManiac

i havent had the budget to do the whole car. right now i just have the eDead v3 crap from eD. It stopped significant panel vibration, but the rattles are still there.

no i havent tested the newbox in the car yet, im actually listening to it right now inside my house hooked up to a plate amp off 70 watts lol..its loud

i havent had the budget to do the whole car. right now i just have the eDead v3 crap from eD. It stopped significant panel vibration, but the rattles are still there.

no i havent tested the newbox in the car yet, im actually listening to it right now inside my house hooked up to a plate amp off 70 watts lol..its loud

Damn I would really love to hook that up to my 200w receiver and REALLY PISS my neighbor off with that BEAST!

Guest MegaloManiac

i am scared they will get pissed off, luckily they arent home right now(i dont see their cars), plus i live in a duplex so i share a wall with them ftl. shit started rattling in my house i could hear it.

btw Second Skin has shown to be superior to Dynamat, temp wise for the most part.

http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/heat/

i am scared they will get pissed off, luckily they arent home right now(i dont see their cars), plus i live in a duplex so i share a wall with them ftl. shit started rattling in my house i could hear it.

btw Second Skin has show to be superior to Dynamat, temp wise for the most part.

http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com/heat/

I know what you mean. I live in a duplex too and I share walls with others too.