Hi :D

Car-1998 Olds Intrigue

I Need to Replace the HighBeam/Signal Switch

Do I need to remove the Tilt Arm to gain access to the Signal Switch or can the Bottom Shroud just slip off

If I need to remove the Tilt Arm How???

Also Do I need to remove the Steering Wheel too you think

IntruigeSwitch011.jpg

IntruigeSwitch016.jpg

Moving where the Money Trees are

i dont know anything about that car, but you should spend $20 and get a chilton manual for your car.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Looks like you split it, There are a few screws probably torx head underneathe the column and it looks like it will split in half, you may be able to remove a set screw or just move the plastic around enough to slide it off the arm, or even just leave it hanging there and fiv the switch without removing it...

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!

once you take the srews out from the bottom of the steering column cover you pull the tilt arm down and let the steering column go up and that will allow you to rotate the bottom piece of the steering column cover to go around the tilt arms bends so you can take off the bottom piece of the steering column cover.

Edited by ryde2idie

once you take the srews out from the bottom of the steering column cover you pull the tilt arm down and let the steering column go up and that will allow you to rotate the bottom piece of the steering column cover to go around the tilt arms bends so you can take off the bottom piece of the steering column cover.

Thanks

I'm doing the job today

Do I have to remove the Screws to get the top pieace off first

Moving where the Money Trees are