sounds to me like you and the theif are both invloved in some dirty shit there and each deserve what happens when it does. or else cops and drama would have been invloved

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i dont mean to offend but i just have a habbit of saying what everyone else thinks but just doesnt want to say themselfs... :good:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I am going to sound like an asshole But I call :bsflag:

I do not believe one bit of it. Sorry.

X2

Pics or it didn't happen.

X2

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

don't have pics. i'm just glad everything worked out without anything else negative happening. i got my stuff back, he's not allowed in the complex and i'm satisfied with that. beyond that, i don't really have anything else to say.
:bsflag: sorry bro, but if anyone ever comes/goes in my house unwelcomed and i find out who they are... :shot:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i know. my boys were trying to get me all hyped up to rush the guy but forget that. a beating might feel good for a little while but in the long run it only would have made the situation worse. then there would have been cops and drama and that's not my thing. the way i see it, it got resolved the best way possible. i literally got every belonging returned to me, something that should about equal the value of a new lock, and he's not allowed in my complex anymore.

i know. my boys were trying to get me all hyped up to rush the guy but forget that. a beating might feel good for a little while but in the long run it only would have made the situation worse. then there would have been cops and drama and that's not my thing. the way i see it, it got resolved the best way possible. i literally got every belonging returned to me, something that should about equal the value of a new lock, and he's not allowed in my complex anymore.
if that muther fucker ever breaks in my house and goes through my wifes panty drawer, steals my guns, steals my video camera with my kids 1st anything at all in the camera... its your fault! if your style is not a ass whoopin and then calling the cops then atleast just call the cops!!!! :mad:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

he's not allowed in my complex anymore.
if noone saw him stealing your shit in broad daylight, who the hell is gonna say "STOP YOUR NOT ALLOWED HERE"????? :dry: