Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

• 2 weeks later...

The build looks bad ass and oh not to mention the sick trailblazer SS. Good job

YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em

4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall)

4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall)

4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door)

Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp)

Orion 800.4 amp

Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator

0 guage everywhere

Kinetik 2000 for bass

Kinetik 800 for highs

Memphis Digital Processor

147.1 db @60 hertz

The build looks bad ass and oh not to mention the sick trailblazer SS. Good job

^^^x2

Any updates?

1999 S-10 4.3 5-speed

Mid/Highs: PG RSD6.5

Mid/Highs Amp: MA HK398 (For Sale)

Sub: 18" DC Lvl4 w/ Lvl5 coils

Box: 6.0ft^3 @ 31hz (Coming soon)

Sub Amp: (Coming soon)

H/U: 880PRS

Sorry guys I have been on the GM Hotrod Power Tour.......started in Madison, Wi then to Racine, Wi, South Bend, In, Mount Clemens, Mi, Dayton, Oh, Somerset, Ky, and finally Bristol, Tn.....it was a blast.....I had a lot of good feedback from the truck too.....it is loud....so loud in fact that one of the braces inside the box broke the fiberglass and seperated.....so when it would get real low the two pieces would hit each other and make a god awful noise....so everything is tore out of the truck right now.....reinforcing the box and using a lot more fiberglass.....I also put sides on the battery tray's......they were tilting a little.....I am also going to put sides on the box so that everything is hidden (i.e. batteries, wire, etc....) and I am going to start the 4 channel and interior speakers, I have a triple pod that I need to start and I am contemplating adding subs in the doors......However I need to find some interior parts.......that way I can put the truck back to stock if I need too.......I will post some pics in a little while

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Ok....here are some pics of the Hot Rod Power Tour and of the repair....I started the 4 Ch install.....it is going under the box in the cargo area....I also think that I figured out the 360 dilema and I found the factory amp in the passenger rear quarter panel......I just need to repin a harness......install front and rear speakers and im back on the road.........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

So i got the 4 channel in today....however i have noise coming out of the interior speakers........i think it is the 360.2 though......once it comes on completly I get noise......I need it to go away...I need help I messed around all day today trying to get rid of it.........however it does have a nice mid bass sound when it is cranked up........more to come tomorrow........

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

comin along nice man...looks good.

oh and those pics you posted of the power tour are all the same btw

Haha yeah i noticed that after I posted it........I guess it is good for Powermaster/ XS....haha

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived