Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

So I started the build for my 2 BTL's today. All of which is goin into the 2008 TBSS. It got late so I didnt finish. All I have left to do is 45's, get the router out, terminals, and pop a couple of holes in it. That and put it all together, minor detail though. HAHA Port is 10 by 10 by 14 for 32.46 hz and the enclosure minus displacement, port, and bracing is 13.08 cubes. So all in all I feel good about it...stay posted more to come

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

lusim you need to get a TB and this other trf-2215 i have and yes i am apart of trailvoy as well as tbssowners.com...Thanks for all the support guys

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Tonight I got the port pretty much dialed in. Just have to get some filler on it and the rest of the box. Port is all roundover with a 3/8 roundover bit as well as the bottom half of the box. Tomorrow I am gonna try and get the 45's cut and installed and maybe the top...maybe. Still need to brace which is gonna be the courtesy of 1 1/4 dowel rods. Still dont have the subs so I am a little leary of cutting the holes...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well see what happens tomorrow night...til then

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer