Formerly the 08 TBSS Build now the 2000 Burban Build

More parts showed up today......the dakota digital gauge should be here tomorrow.....i also ordered the rear hardware kit and front sway bar bolts from DJM.....and next week I will be ordering the rear upper and lower controls arms and the adjustable panhard bar from Spohn....and as soon as i get the truck back from the paint shop I will be ordering the the bags and i have to say i am still on the fence about the shockwaves, nice yes, but a lot of money in comparison.....

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00711.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Here is the dakota digital gauge that i ordered.....not sure how it works yet..........the senders have 2- 1/8" npt inputs i guess and on the other side it looks like a 3/8" threaded end with a little hole in the middle.....there is a brain however i dont see where the airline goes.....it only appears to accept wires.....and then there is a cable that goes from the brain to the gauge itself.... anybody had any experience with the SLX-19-5.....here are some pictures....

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 3 weeks later...

so the truck has been back from the paint shop for more than a week now....i finaly found some time to get it out, put the rims and tires on, and i also took off the running boards....i also took some measurements and the way i was going to mount the tank and valves for the airride isnt going to work so I am going to have to come up with something else.....no biggie.....i have room on either side of the battery tray under the truck.....stay tuned....

DSC00897.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00906.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Oh, and if you are wondering why the center caps arent on, it is because the lug nuts that were supplied are too long, so the new ones are in route.....

the roof rack was shaved....

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got everything wired up today.....I heard the compressors for the first time......the shockwaves should be here tomorrow hopefully, if so then the Burban should be bagged by the end of the weekend.....stay tuned......

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived