New Woofer Arrived! Lanzar 1532d

Finally my new woofer arrived! it is a little start in moving some air. now testing in a sealed box as you see in the vids. ported one in the making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYM_4iQXHUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y_mczi3t8k

Hope you guts like it a little this is my first shirt trick attempt!!! sucks i know but it moves a little :)

the woofer just sounds really awsome...

peace.

EDIT: Shitty cam anyways :(

Edited by MaXtOr

dude these subs arent bad at all. i had one for about a year and it always beat man but trust me a ported box will move more air. I just recently bought another one and now have two and built a box and it rocks only bad thing is i didnt brace it well and the low notes messed my box up some so im redoing that tommorow. just thought i would drop in and say that there great subs. What wattage are you running to it?

it is running at 1.2 kw at the time. 1 ohm, but my voltage drops to the low 11's... all stock batt and alt.

still slaps tho 28 hz is killing my ears with this sub in this tiny car...

don't worry this car is for the past. new car is coming!!! a volvo v50 wagon. that will fit the ported box! only need a little advise about that premium sounds system in that car. is it a hard time getting an amp working in there?