rawlins87 Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 Ok so heres the deal i have roughly 2.5cuft net ported or about 3.5-3.75 net sealed to work with. I had 2 8s then 3 8s but am wanting a smaller box thats not in the way. (the 3 8s were 2.7cuft net with a big port so just about 4cuft gross) In the center console of a 1st gen lightning I have an amp that does 1000wrms @ 1 ohm. I'm wanting a sub that gets loud and low and doesnt sound horrible in doing so. Heres the subs im been considering, i NEED all the help i can get.. i dont have experience with alot of these subs, and i need info with people who have actually heard/used these subs Fi Q/BL $244-304 I've heard an 18"Q in person-sounded good but not really loud (probably in the install) Image Dynamics IDMAX $450 No experience but heard their good sq subs Mach 5 Audio SPL 12 or Ixl12 $192-390 I'm wanting to run Mach5 because no one in the are has em Phoenix Golt Ti12d Elite $299 Been wanting one of these since back in the day i saw one Alpine Type R12 $139 I had 3 of these before and the were good subs put very picky Sundown Audio Nightshade 12 $500 No experience but hear good things (can these run sealed?) Ascendant Audio Havoc 12 $ Low Fs Big Xmax 1250wrms-looks good on paper (spl85.8 1w/1m roughly the same as the Q)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.