Chrisn077 Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 I really would like to put at least 2 18" subs in this truck..anyone have any ideas? I dont really want a wall, it would be nice to keep the seats avaible. Im guessing I could raise the seats and make a new frame for them to sit on. But then they will probably be too high. I need ideas, thanks to anyone that helps. It is a ext. cab. Thanks. edit: There is a little storage space under the seats. It's metal and has a storage bin on each side of seats that when the seats are down it sits on top of it. I might have to bring out the torch and cut them out. 18" DC Level 4
Chrisn077 Posted March 31, 2009 Author Report Posted March 31, 2009 anyone got ideas?.. 18" DC Level 4
smokeumtires Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 Check my build...give you an Idea on how I did mine. as for seats...if you want (2) 18's your seats are gonna hafta go http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=30453
Chrisn077 Posted March 31, 2009 Author Report Posted March 31, 2009 Check my build...give you an Idea on how I did mine. as for seats...if you want (2) 18's your seats are gonna hafta gohttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=30453 What did you weld the bottom from to? The back wall? Edit:nvm i read your replies Thanks bro. 18" DC Level 4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.