2003 Chevy Tahoe Door Pods

After doing my door panels and putting in the amount of time it took to do them the long way, I would definately just use the stock grilles if I ever had to do it again. Yours came out looking sweet.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 3 weeks later...

how did u attach the fabric to the fiberglass panel? ca glue? or staples?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Glue. I guess I forgot to mention that.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Ummmm................... Thanks, I guess.

dj2q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I got the 6.5" rings cut out & I mounted the rings in the front door panels. Here are a few pics of the front doors.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hey my man im trying fiberglassing for the first time , oh thx for the pictures they've be a big help anyway im doing some pods and ive done everything up to the point you glass the speaker frames.

how do you wrap the the frames? don't need something for the material that your using to connect to? like you did in picture #2 here .

Archived