Hopper Build On My 84 Cutlass

LoL yea they pop pretty loud,, Yea i took mine out a while ago so i could weld some gas shocks like they use for the hood.

Click Here For my Hopper Build

"Click here for my 2008 Dodge Mega Cab Build(The DC Rebuild) "Diesel"

Click here for my 2001 Trans AM Hot rod build

2 Rockford Fosgate T4000.1bd

1 Rockford Fosgate T1000.4db

1 Rockford Fosgate T300.2bd

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

man i love this build probably more than any others. i love me a lowrider....with HYDRAULICS! i cant wait to have some time/money for my baby. great work keep it up

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

man i love this build probably more than any others. i love me a lowrider....with HYDRAULICS! i cant wait to have some time/money for my baby. great work keep it up

Thanks Man, yea you got to love the swithes,, im building this car to be alot of fun on the streets..

Nice Build Love that top gold color with all that Flake

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

NICE, I'm building an 85 right now.

Cool what are you doing to it?

its lookin good mang. been working on it a bit i take it lol.sucks about the window but cool ya can get it to 3 wheel now. gotto love that :D

Yea man i been on and off on this thing for years...i got the car in 2004 and stored it for a good 3 years. But this year is the year.. its busting out for sure... lol yea but atleast its just the back window I can get those cheap when i lost the front head light i was pissed,,,, :censored:

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

Cool what are you doing to it?

Yea man i been on and off on this thing for years...i got the car in 2004 and stored it for a good 3 years. But this year is the year.. its busting out for sure... lol yea but atleast its just the back window I can get those cheap when i lost the front head light i was pissed,,,, :censored:

hey homeboy .i was checking out ur build and i got 2 things..one dont drive that car to far till u put the red adapters on the pass side and the whites on the drivers..ur wheels gonna fall off.and what rear end did u use on the disc swap..

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

hey homeboy .i was checking out ur build and i got 2 things..one dont drive that car to far till u put the red adapters on the pass side and the whites on the drivers..ur wheels gonna fall off.and what rear end did u use on the disc swap..

Good looking out,, The rear end is off a 96 explorer,, if your in luck you can find some out there with 4.10's mine came with 3.73's

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

Good looking out,, The rear end is off a 96 explorer,, if your in luck you can find some out there with 4.10's mine came with 3.73's

what mods u do?2 rear end

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

what mods u do?2 rear end

the rearend is 2in longer , but it still clears everythng just fine , so i didnt shorten it , all i did was cut the brackets off the old one and use them on the new one. and your going to have to mod your drive shaft so it works with a ford rear.

4 XL's 15's DC Audio

8 JBL GTI's 6 1/2

awesome build.... love the paint cant wait to see this finished :)

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived