Sonic Electronix

He had to of but yea, subs not good, amps have a max rating but do ok power (check the fuse rating). Mids/highs great for the money, they make one of if not the loudest party pack on the market. wire sucks. alarms had to many issues. thats my run down on their stuff

American Bass*DC Power

ya i havent had any dealing with their new powerplant line just the one discontinued if favor of the current and i mean i just love them other than the fact they far from the best sq subs. maxima i see you like crunch alot lol ironically thats what i deal with in my friends car is a powerzone 1000.1 pushing 2 powerplants which used to be a powerzone 1500.1 but it got sold

ya i havent had any dealing with their new powerplant line just the one discontinued if favor of the current and i mean i just love them other than the fact they far from the best sq subs. maxima i see you like crunch alot lol ironically thats what i deal with in my friends car is a powerzone 1000.1 pushing 2 powerplants which used to be a powerzone 1500.1 but it got sold

This years subs are better, last years had major issues, cone was flimsey, and once the subs have been used a while the spider turns to mush.im currently running one on my mids/highs but ive switched to audiopipe . crunch is good if you dont have allota cash to spend but it lacks sq. its just a bang for the buck line from maxxsonics

American Bass*DC Power

Fusion is all good. Company is from New Zealand (like me :D) and a lot of their old square Powerplant stuff is really decent.

I've owned/used/installed quite a lot of it, not much of the new stuff but lots of the older gear. If you have any questions about it PM me :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!