Second Skin Audio

4 18" Fi Sub Enclosure

i think is you can fit the four btls do it. thay are plenty efficient 4krms will get them movin plenty good for sure. i dont know about the kenwood amps though, you can find refurb memphis 4kw's for around $5-600 shipped pretty easily. just take your time and try to do it as correct as your wallet allows at one time.

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

well I knew it'd have to be a wall and I was planning on 4 kenwood kac-7204 1000W amps too start off with, kinda broke as a joke atm haven't got the subs yet but 18" fi btl's, going too be little by little build the box get it prepped. I figured I'd go big on a first time big build. I like heavy bass rap like anything coming out lil wayne gorilla zoe etc go a little easy on slang terms kinda new at this learning as I go along. yeah my ideas are all screwed up in the first place kinda how we do it around here

if your gonna use those amps i wouldnt even bother with the FI's

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

oh, a little pointer, look at RMS wattage, max they can pretty much print anything they damn well please, which is how kove amps rated at 500rms get a 5000 watt sticker on em

kenwood=500rms, and from experience they will struggle to do anything more than that.

look into like cirunch gp3000d or something like that, 2 of those would get your subs moving.

realize what you're getting yourself into if you want to go that big though, hundreds, possibly thousands in wires and batteries and connections and alternators and brackets and whatever else you need just to make it work. I'm nearing like 1500 dollars to get 1500 watts to 200 bux worth of subs(450 dollar alt, 170 dollar batt in the front, 120 in the rear, 250 bux in 0g and 4g, 4 sets of rca's, fuses, fuse holders, ring terminals, remote line...it adds up). If you just want a wall with some big speakers get like 15 inch p1's or something and give them rms, 6 of those will pound, and you could run it off of 2 of those kenwoods and not have to worry about it killing your truck or batteries or anything.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC