Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

6 -15s In Expedition What Box


clintcav

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have six 15" mt and I was going to built a ported wall or clamshell but I keep hearing that i should try to face them up port up, or use four facing up port back. I am running a t30001BD on each pair. I need some ideas because I have to have it finished by saturday. This is going in an expedition and I am keeping the back seats so the wall cant go up to the front seats.

2001 EXPEDITION

6 RE MT 15" WITH TEAM PSI PARTS

4 ROCKFORD T30001BD

3 ROCKFORD T5002

6 DEKA GROUP 31 INTIMIDATOR BATTS

156 AT 42Hz at 12 volts (need more alternator)

usac outlaw in the kick door open

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...