Sonic Electronix

not for checking the amp settings.

The amp settings are fine , I would have to say if a dude who competes in Competitions cant set an amp right then there is something wrong and Like i said b4 we hooked it to his amp it does the same thing so the settings are wrong on both amps ?

get a DMM and measure the coils.

and then measure all the other voltage readings, like battery voltage, amp output voltage

DMM whats this for ?

I will try anything if I have to I will just send it off and get it reconed if that will fix it. ?

I got a good deal on it, so I dont wanna get rid of it just fix the problem :)

Edited by Hoppy72450

The amp settings are fine , I would have to say if a dude who competes in Competitions cant set an amp right then there is something wrong and Like i said b4 we hooked it to his amp it does the same thing so the settings are wrong on both amps ?

theres always a chance that they're both wrong.

like i said before, get a multi meter and check the coils.

DMM = digital multi meter. you use a multi meter to check various voltages and resistance readings for anything electrical related.

Edited by Krannyman92

theres always a chance that they're both wrong.

like i said before, get a multi meter and check the coils.

Well my buddy took out some kinda probs and checked the speaker he said it was blown I am still not set in my way about that cause sometimes things read wrong or go wrond with anything just like everything else in life..lol

Dont ask me what it is that he used cause I have no clue it reads in black digital letters whatever it is, he was saying stuff but I really didnt understand it He said if I know the guy is honest then just talk to the UPS people maybe they would take care of it ?

Well my buddy took out some kinda probs and checked the speaker he said it was blown I am still not set in my way about that cause sometimes things read wrong or go wrond with anything just like everything else in life..lol

Dont ask me what it is that he used cause I have no clue it reads in black digital letters whatever it is, he was saying stuff but I really didnt understand it He said if I know the guy is honest then just talk to the UPS people maybe they would take care of it ?

yes thats a dmm. what were the numbers if you remember?

yes thats a dmm. what were the numbers if you remember?

No clue he showed it to me then said something that it needs to being reading shomething and went into talking speaker ratios. lol my ideal of not lamens terms and I was lost I just said yeah and said I would just get it fixed cause he was laughing at me the whole time being an ass..lol you know how friends can be giveing hard time and all.

No clue he showed it to me then said something that it needs to being reading shomething and went into talking speaker ratios. lol my ideal of not lamens terms and I was lost I just said yeah and said I would just get it fixed cause he was laughing at me the whole time being an ass..lol you know how friends can be giveing hard time and all.

ask him to re-do it and write the numbers down for each coil (since its a dual voice coil).

I mean I was a cop so sometimes you can tell alot when you talk to a person and get there demeaner look over my short cut spellings..lol And to me the guy sounds like an honest person, Like I said I think its all to do with UPS and maybe some dropping of the package or getting knocked around.

I mean I was a cop so sometimes you can tell alot when you talk to a person and get there demeaner look over my short cut spellings..lol And to me the guy sounds like an honest person, Like I said I think its all to do with UPS and maybe some dropping of the package or getting knocked around.

ask your friend to re-do it and write the numbers down for each coil to make sure if its blown or not.

when i had my Punch 2 shipped to me in a regular thin cardboard box and 5 newspaper pages in it for cushioning, it still works 100%. so i dunno how rough UPS handled it

Edited by Krannyman92