DP420 Posted April 10, 2009 Report Posted April 10, 2009 Anybody know of any good games for 360 with some good Capture the Flag and team deathmatch? I used to love the old Quake and Unreal Tournament and shit like that.
SundownTL3.2 Posted April 10, 2009 Report Posted April 10, 2009 halo................ 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
wildbeast15 Posted April 10, 2009 Report Posted April 10, 2009 cod5 The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
DP420 Posted April 10, 2009 Author Report Posted April 10, 2009 cod5 There some good COF on that? I didnt know... I might have to grab that.
lance_aka_64 Posted April 10, 2009 Report Posted April 10, 2009 There some good COF on that? I didnt know... I might have to grab that. hell yeah there is. shit gets crazy. Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
wildbeast15 Posted April 10, 2009 Report Posted April 10, 2009 yea it even has hard core capture the flag.. its good shit... The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
DP420 Posted April 10, 2009 Author Report Posted April 10, 2009 Nice... thats what I like to hear. I try to play F.E.A.R. 2 online.. but for some reason I never can find servers?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.