Sundown Audio

Amp Took A Shi@

zaxfire69

Yes. I have been looking at amps. I am looking at the Stetsom 4k2d. It is on sale for 800. I am going to rewire my subs for 2 ohm play. I could buy it now and pay later, but I am hesitant on doing so. Yeah times are hard right now. But they will get better. I ain't sellin my equipment. Thought about it, but decided not to. All I need is a amp.

Everything suggested is good within it's own right. And the 4k2d is a monster for the size. After impedance rise from 2ohms nominal with minimal electrical expect no less then 2800w and that's dropping battery into the 11v range assuming your electrical is minimal like I said. Upgrade alternator and better battery then more power.

Well I am running a 160 amp alt, 0 guage, Powermaster 3100 in the rear, Powermaster 5100r in the front. I am trying to get money together. There are so many amps out there. Just have to figure out am I running @ 2 ohm or 1 ohm...