(4) Radio Frequency / Audible Frequency Generators - 50$ Shipped!

I have 4 Labvolt AA779 RF/AF generators, I see that AF generators go for around 150$ new, and RF generators go for around 175$ new, so I figured, sell off my Generators so I can afford to buy new subs, anyways, they do 6V out puts on AF, I do not know how to work the RF on these so your on your own for that.

these can do 19hz to over 200khz, they have the option of Square and Sine waves.

The lights are not all in perfect shape, the power lights on each one are not on the body, but that will NOT affect performance, I will throw some vids on YT to prove these work, anyway, heres some specs..

Unit 1 - AF Voltage - 5.9V @ 60hz

Unit 2 - AF Voltage - 5.4V @ 60hz

Unit 3 - AF Voltage - 5.0V @ 60hz

Unit 4 - AF Voltage - 1.0V @ 60hz - This unit has an issue with its potentiometer, I'll let it go for 20shipped! (It will need repaired!)

All units have a working RF generator, each one has a voltage output of 0.3v, I would have checked the other option but my meter does not detect that low of AC. (0.03V)

AA779_RF_AF_generator_by_CorruptedSephiroth.jpg

AA779_RF_AF_generator_2_by_CorruptedSephiroth.jpg

Trust me, these are well worth the cash, I trust that you will not find RF/AF generators for this cheap!

if your interested in one of the units, just tell me which one you want! (yes, that includes the unit number)

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Come on, theres gotta be someone interested in some frequency generators on this forum!

You know what? Changed price from 75 each to 75 Shipped.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

All units dropped down to 50 shipped!

and the 4th one (the fucky one) is moved down to 20 shipped!

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck