Finally My Own Build Thread

Ok here it goes. Its my first time ever fiberglassing! Hope you guys like it. Any advice welcome! :spiteful:

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

All wrapped and resined. Didnt have time to glass them, had to go to work FTL!! :angry:

Still trying to figure out on where to put the tweeters for the front.

"Da 2tone HOE from the 520"

Looking good man! When you start adding body filler to those pods, just be sure to double check fitment. Looking @ your panels are giving me flash backs of last week doing mine. Looking real good though. Post more pics when you can.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Looking good man! When you start adding body filler to those pods, just be sure to double check fitment. Looking @ your panels are giving me flash backs of last week doing mine. Looking real good though. Post more pics when you can.

X2, I did this this week on my sub box. The inner corners where tight after resin, then filler and woops, they dont fit...lol, Dremel fixed it in about 2hrs.Lol... I need tools!!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Update? Pics? How did they turn out?

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I really dont have alot of time for anything really because of these lil guys here

IMG00017-20090423-1542.jpg

Well i didnt have time to take progress pics but here is the front door finished and painted with HOK shimrin silver to match my truck.

IMG00011-20090423-1117.jpg

Loving the speaker mount, dont like the crossover position though :[

Uncareful people = </3

Yeah i really didnt like how they looked. I was in a hurry to get it all put back together and that was the easiest place to put them at. Hopefully i get time to move them this weekend.