louisvilleboy07 Posted April 15, 2009 Report Posted April 15, 2009 Need box help or ideas for 2 Audioque HDC3 18's in a 94 grand marquis lots of trunk space more than 20 cubic feet only thing is there's a hump on each side.
swayaudio Posted April 15, 2009 Report Posted April 15, 2009 If you live in louisville KY, I know some people who could take a look for you. He runs 2 HDC3's 15". Soon to be 2 18 in a wall. I have 2 18s myself.
louisvilleboy07 Posted April 15, 2009 Author Report Posted April 15, 2009 If you live in louisville KY, I know some people who could take a look for you. He runs 2 HDC3's 15". Soon to be 2 18 in a wall. I have 2 18s myself. yea im in lou,ky
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.