well to kinda stop with clipping and ruining subs, i want to help. so i'm going to, and anyone that wants to help can, post songs here that clip really bad. and if you wish, you can post pics to show. i just figured this will help some people that don't check the songs first.

First, the song is called green and it's by FLOW

jv6mg7.jpg

and a Crank That remix by travis barker.

2wcnrc9.jpg

and last, kiss me through the phone by soulja boy

16bkgfm.jpg

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Gucci Man..........

OK back on topic, I believe the song is by D4L- Bet you cant do it like me, Im pretty sure it is clipped to hell.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I am sure it isn't how the music is produced your just getting it from bad sources.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

I am sure it isn't how the music is produced your just getting it from bad sources.

Actually Most of Gucci's songs are clipped straight from the CD, there are probably a lot of people on here that feel the same.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yea, gucci gets clipped and so does soulja boy. i haven't been able to find a CD by flow but in the 2 different places i've heard it, it was clipped. and the crank that soulja boy has been clipped also.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yea, gucci gets clipped and so does soulja boy. i haven't been able to find a CD by flow but in the 2 different places i've heard it, it was clipped. and the crank that soulja boy has been clipped also.

That's why you talk to me becuase I got Flows mixtape from him personally.

Flow - Green

Flow - Green is clipped on the high frequencies, but it definitely will not damage your subs as it is not clipped at all on the low frequencies.

Here it is with a 150 hz low pass, 24 dB drop-off.

xlz47s.jpg

Same story with the Soulja Boy, it's clipped on the highs but not on the lows. Same low pass applied here. (It clips in two spots, but obviously not as bad)

w0q9aq.jpg

Edited by milesmiles