Mods Feel Free To Lock! Items Sold!

Sniper

So, I want to get rid of my 5 sheets of Tungsten damping material, this material would be ideal choice for all large builds because it is not a constraining damping material like Hushmat (Which honestly is NOT worth the money, its like buying a single 12 and trying to use it for an outdoor PA system. low effieciency material is not affective for large systems.

So, I bring you a product that is built by DTi, a tungsten powdered epoxy mix damping material, this material will NOT vibrate at ALL. it has 1.0 efficiency, making it the single strongest material. Damplifier Pro just for the record is weaker than half that.

The key point factors of this material is that it will lower roof flex!

This is a mass damper, not a constraining damper, which means that it uses its heavy weight to deaden the vibrations rather than absorbing them like a constraining damper, essentially this stuff weighs a TON for its size, it weighs 1.25lb per sq.ft, these sheets are 31.5"x28.5". I have 5 sheets of this stuff!

its well worth 200$+ per sheet, and is sold for TWICE THAT by DTI, im selling it for 50$ a sheet, (meaning 250$ for all of it)

and again, lets say this material was placed in Randy's Asstro in the front section that moves a ton. with the windows open you can bounce stuff off that, lets say that there was 3 layers of my material on there, you wouldnt be able to bounce change off of it, 6 layers and it wouldnt even move. (with the windows closed the pressure would definiately push it up.)

your average sound deadening material, lets say the loved Hushmat, you'd need a ton more of that material to get that same effect, and just for the record, my dad told me this about that material

he told me that if it used a higher thickness aluminum layer it'd perform much better.

Hushmat vs. tungsten damper.

Hushmat isnt too terribly expensive.

Tungsten material costs to make than Hushmat is sold for.

Hushmat has a material efficiency of 0.127

Tungsten has a material efficiency of 0.950

Hushmat is a constraining damper

Tungsten is a Mass damper

overall, Tungsten does the job 100% better.

the best part about tungsten is that it is not butyl, and not asphualt, its Tungsten powder mixed epoxy on thick aluminum.

Tungsten material is made by Pro's that have been doing material since the 70s. they originally did Aerospace.

Hushmat has only been around since 2003 + Claims to sell OE Automotive but doesn't.

your roughly getting 74.8 sq.ft. of material per sheet.

a hushmat trunk kit is 19 sq.ft. for a full pack.

a sheet of my material is 6.234375 sq. feet.

my material is much stronger than dynamat xtreme just for the record.

tests were done using an SAEJ1637 @ 300hz @ 77F.

hushmat - 0.127

tungsten - 0.950

1 tungsten sheet would be enough to make your roof stop moving.

Please help me sell all this crap, i have 5 sheets of it. (31.15sq.ft.)

I would trade all of this for 1 Mach5Audio MJ-18M .

And for anyone who wants to buy more than one sheet, make an offer!

Pics_for_RoE_damping_mats_by_CorruptedSephiroth.jpg

and the 4 freq generators.

AA779_RF_AF_generator_by_CorruptedSephiroth.jpg

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Alright, I added it to my RoE account, so I might as well post the deal here too.

I will sell 1 sheet and 1 generator for 75$+shipping! (There are 3 generators I'll do like this, the 4th one is really crappy, so I'll throw it in with a sheet for 60$+shipping)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

another added deal.

I'll trade this for any woofer.

so please make offers... This type of damping is the only of its kind that is being offered to the public, to actually buy this you'd need to be Boeing or Blackwater.

you just cant get it in public, way too expensive.

I want to see this put in a big bad Groundpounder!

we're talking less flex and more air!

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

all im asking for is a measly 120$ now! (+shipping of course)

120$ takes it ALL

-or-

A Dayton Audio Classic 18 subwoofer takes it ALL (thats a 120$ driver from partsexpress.com, and I frankly want one of them things!)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

Currently selling to convectedfelon.

5 sheets of deadener of 31.5x28.5 (lots of material) and 4 rf/af generators (Which sell for like 300 each now a dayze). hell of a deal for 120$+shipping.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck