white4d96 Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 I'm in the process of losing a set of MB Quart EKA 113 speakers that are allegedly good down to 58Hz. I am not sure why they are going but either way when I replace I am going to install an inline crossover. Question is, what frequency should I go for? Plan is to use bass blockers as I can actually afford them. Any experiences with what frequency to set them at? Too many projects, too little time...
white4d96 Posted April 16, 2009 Author Report Posted April 16, 2009 Would something like this be okay? http://www.darvex.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Scr...;Category_Code= Too many projects, too little time...
white4d96 Posted April 17, 2009 Author Report Posted April 17, 2009 Has anybody used the blockers in the above link? Too many projects, too little time...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.