Sonic Electronix

Not tryin to be a dick or anything but you need to check everything out like i said, you already figured out its not the amp.so your hu is probley screwed or your rcas might be. im sure someone will back me up on this.lets not be to lazy to unplug a few rcas and swap your sub out to your say rear or front out.

American Bass*DC Power

Not tryin to be a dick or anything but you need to check everything out like i said, you already figured out its not the amp.so your hu is probley screwed or your rcas might be. im sure someone will back me up on this.lets not be to lazy to unplug a few rcas and swap your sub out to your say rear or front out.

already done it. :censored: doesn't change a thing when i change it to rear/ front out.

ground the rca's i've seen this a million times. especially with pioneer's

i know what you mean by the subs go crazy.

whats happening is your rca's are picking up a dc signal and translatting that into the amp which goes nuts and throws out a 45 hz tone.

ground the rca's i've seen this a million times. especially with pioneer's

i know what you mean by the subs go crazy.

whats happening is your rca's are picking up a dc signal and translatting that into the amp which goes nuts and throws out a 45 hz tone.

what do you mean by ground the RCA's? How are they picking up this signal? I had them run the exact same way in my old setup, no problem. Its not crossing over any power wires...

using the ipod INSEAD of the HU eliminates it, keeping your power/ground/remote constant.

Test, and ground your RCAs

-Drew

****Had the same problem recently, ran RCAs from another car to the amp and still had the problems- grounding the RCAs solved it. doooooo it

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

already done it. :censored: doesn't change a thing when i change it to rear/ front out.

then you know for sure its your headunit, so what other opinion would you be looking for???you probley could figure out on your own where to buy one or sending it back to the manufactor for repair. do you need some links so you find a new one?

American Bass*DC Power

then you know for sure its your headunit, so what other opinion would you be looking for???you probley could figure out on your own where to buy one or sending it back to the manufactor for repair. do you need some links so you find a new one?

i'm just getting a bunch of different opinions, a lot of people say its the ground, but i can't really change it...its hard to explain. I'm just trying to see if it could be any other part of my system before i go and get another HU to test it