Sonic Electronix

both RCA's or just one? Can i just chain it over to a negative run on my amp?

take a piece of copper wire, wrap it around the negative part of the rca's like he said, then attach the wire to a screw on the back of the headunit.

edit: never heard of chaining it to the - part of the power wire...if thats what your saying, i dont know

Edited by Krannyman92

take a piece of copper wire, wrap it around the negative part of the rca's like he said, then attach the wire to a screw on the back of the headunit. you dont have to do it on the amp side since its already done on the headunit.

do i do it to both of the RCA's going to my sub out? baby me here i don't want to blow anything up...

also, how do i make it NOT touch the positive part on the RCA? the positive is the rim correct?

Edited by bunkerking09

do i do it to both of the RCA's going to my sub out? baby me here i don't want to blow anything up...

also, how do i make it NOT touch the positive part on the RCA? the positive is the rim correct?

you do it to both the left (white) and right (red) rca's on the headunit

the + part of the rca is the little pin in the middle, the - is the circle part around the pin.

yeah, this is the outer shell so the + side is in the HU and the copper wraps around the exposed outer part of the RCA and then connects either the shell of the HU or ground

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew