Jump to content

I Need A Flip Out Unit!


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I am upgrading my pioneer cd player and I really like the idea of an all in one player, navi, unit and the idea of being able to see a list of tracks available on a disc etc. I also want a unit with a high ouput voltage. It seems like the nice units are above $1000, and that is ok with me, as long as the navi works well and the SQ is superb. Are the navi's any good on these units or should one stick with a seperate unit? I really just want the best single din, flip out unit out there. Any ideas? Thanks

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Posted
So I am upgrading my pioneer cd player and I really like the idea of an all in one player, navi, unit and the idea of being able to see a list of tracks available on a disc etc. I also want a unit with a high ouput voltage. It seems like the nice units are above $1000, and that is ok with me, as long as the navi works well and the SQ is superb. Are the navi's any good on these units or should one stick with a seperate unit? I really just want the best single din, flip out unit out there. Any ideas? Thanks

i used to have a pioneer avic n1 and i loved it navi worked good. check out the pioneer avic series.

:hairtrick:

had to do it. lol

Posted

Alpine, Eclipse, Pioneer and Kenwood all have great units. It's hard to determine what "best" is because it's honestly all about preference. I would suggest you visit your local car audio retail shops and demo different brands and models. Kenwood and Eclipse's navigation is superior by a large margin IMO.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...