Second Skin Audio

Getting 2 12" Dc Lvl3s

Ok so im going to order 2 12" dc lvl3s. and i am wanting some opinions on a good amp to run them... it cant be a 500 dollar amp im looking in the 200-300$ range...they will be in a ported box not sure what size box to use yet ether thanks....

Ok so im going to order 2 12" dc lvl3s. and i am wanting some opinions on a good amp to run them... it cant be a 500 dollar amp im looking in the 200-300$ range...they will be in a ported box not sure what size box to use yet ether thanks....

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=20599 make sure you get the dual 4 subs to get them wired down to one ohm to get the most out of the amp

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

what size box you think i should go with. it will be in a trunk so it cant be huge...i was thinkin about 5 cf???

Well whats your goal with this system? Are you wanting to run sealed or ported?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I want ported box thats loud but yet still sounds good. i listen to about everything so.

Well if you wanna run ported I say do 4 cubes before all displacement and tune it at 35-40Hz since you listen to everything but a sealed box is more of the route you wanna go if you listen to everything.. imo

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals