Sonic Electronix

I was just wondering what every ones opinion was on what the best $150 and under 2-way 6 1/2 components would be. Keep in mind I do my shopping at sonicelectronix unless someone can recommend another site that is dependable. Currently i have my eye on 2 sets of the rockford fosgate power t162S but I will look into other options if a certain set is generally favored other them.

I was just wondering what every ones opinion was on what the best $150 and under 2-way 6 1/2 components would be. Keep in mind I do my shopping at sonicelectronix unless someone can recommend another site that is dependable. Currently i have my eye on 2 sets of the rockford fosgate power t162S but I will look into other options if a certain set is generally favored other them.

I've also got my eye on the t162s set.

I have asked around on here and people give them great reviews.

try infinity they have really good lines.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

infinity kappa's ftw they have some of the best sound quality and there highs are unbelievable. I think they are like 160 on sonic.

edit: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13969_...pa+60.9cs.html# They are 150 but the tweeters are huge

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

infinity kappa's ftw they have some of the best sound quality and there highs are unbelievable. I think they are like 160 on sonic.

I have heard they lack midbass.

I know for sure t162s have midbass just watch Steve's video of the civic with the neighbors gettin pissed off of just midbass.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Ya for me mids are more of a must than the tweeters sounding out of this world, just as long as they arent to harsh you know, so if those rockfords have really good midbass and the infinity ones don't then that would really sway my decision.So ya just need to know if

Archived