Second Skin Audio

Help! Subs/enclosure For 99 Mustang

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know about fitting square 15" kickers their unless you plan to use the back seat lol. But TC customs has really nice custom fiberglass boxes and they have a custom mustang box for 2 12" that holds speakers 7.5" deep. I have one and its solid I added some spacer rings to give me extra inch added 2 JL W6v2 so you can have decently big speakers in a built box. Mustangs are pain in the A** for trunk space and mine the box went in first then the speakers ***But I removed the sound board in the back and this opened up alot more room with it in their your SOL on space dude hope this helps.

I had an 01 Mustang the only way your going to get a box in there is by pulling the back seats out. Cutting some of the sheet metal. I had Two 12's ported. No box will fit through the trunk. Has to be from the inside.

I had an 01 Mustang the only way your going to get a box in there is by pulling the back seats out. Cutting some of the sheet metal. I had Two 12's ported. No box will fit through the trunk. Has to be from the inside.

I have an 03 doing 150db with 12s i had to build the box in the trunk 15s are hard to get in there cause u only have about 13.5 inches of room

Team Audio express

I have an 03 doing 150db with 12s i had to build the box in the trunk 15s are hard to get in there cause u only have about 13.5 inches of room

Ok so I finally found a way for my subs to fit through the backseat opening, now anyone know how I can keep the trunk from rattling....