How Much Fatmat Do I Need?

Got My Fat Mat from the Good Ole Fed Ex Driver. That shiz is Heavy..Guess i will be installing it tommorow at Work..Hope we don't have any Fires tommorow, so I can Get this done Gonna start in the Trunk...Then move inside and Do the doors then the Floor and Headpanel..Any hidden things I need to have other than the Roller, Cutter and Cleaner..Will I need a Heat gun or Hair Dryer?? Stuff looks to be Flexible..It stinks though...hope my car doesn't stink like it does...Let me know If I need anything else...

A hair dryer will get it hot enough. When heated you are causing a chemical release so it sticks. If too hot you start melting...I've always used a hair dryer and never had a problem. I just installed fatmat for the first time a couple of weeks ago (always used Dynamat before) and it seems like good stuff. Will see if it makes it though the summer without peeling off.

i didnt use any heat except from the sun heating the truck and i been through an extremly hott summer so far and almost 1 year later its still up.

i just used a razer knife and the handle of a plastic screw driver to apply it as UPS lost my roller and shit.

personally i would do the roof 2 sheets minimun then the decklid and then the doors

thats just me though