Jump to content

Problem With Crossover Need Help Asap.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just hooked up a crossover so that I can take the caps off my mids. I hooked it up to the power and ground that the amp is running off. I get really bad whining even with the truck off. It changes when I wiggle the rcas going in the Crossover. Really pissing me off. I have a competition tomorrow and I need to know if this is common or what I can do to fix it. Thanks.

78383a0.jpg

l_fe7419bbb76a41df961f102d575d1b5c.jpg

2007 Chevy Silverado

20" SS chrome rims

(4) Quantum Audio Cozmik 15's Walled

(10) 6" Selenium mids

(2) Audiopipe Tweets

Quantum Audio 2260 Amp (mids and highs)

Quantum Audio Cozmik QCA4500D 4000w Amp (subs)

Quantum Audio EQ/Linedriver

Pyramid 3 way crossover

Sony H/U

0 gauge throughout

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...