Sonic Electronix

ok, the system i will be running is two sets of rockford components pushed with a 600-4 rockford amp, and a t2 12" sub being pushed with a power 1500 rockford amp. itll be in by this saturday and will have pics and vids of finished product. anyway, aside from the system i have a clarion 7" flip up unit, 12" roof mount tv, and an xbox 360 goin in also. saturday cant be here soon enough. my question is what kind of batteries/extra power supplies would be the best to use for not blowin up an alternator and harming my battery?? not really looking for a cap, my own belief, just incase, they are for show more than anything. any suggestions are appreciated. thanks all!!

and this is the first post on this site, and the pic in the avitar is my first box i built for my focus. i sold the focus and am now in the process of building an explorer.

theres always work in progress

Id say get a bigger alternator and maybe a couple batteries. That would be the only way of keeping all of that stuff lit up and thumping strong! If you dont get an alternator asap, I would deffinatly get another battery to soften the load a little.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Guest KyleCannon

Get an alternator for sure (I recommend DC Power)

I have one battery (D2400) and I have a T600-4 and 2 T1500-1bds and I am doing decent with it. Check my sig for more.

Archived