Too bad all of them involve those kenwood woofers. i have installed a few of those and I was not impressed at all. They are cheaply made through and through, not even worth the penny they charge for them. It should be day and night between those and the JLs.

this.

even though i dont like JL's and i think their over priced, they are great woofers.

ntm, i have heard a few of kenwoods subs, and i was dissapointed to say the least, so you should be happy, when it all done. but that box looks alil small, but then again i could just be mistaken.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

this.

even though i dont like JL's and i think their over priced, they are great woofers.

ntm, i have heard a few of kenwoods subs, and i was dissapointed to say the least, so you should be happy, when it all done. but that box looks alil small, but then again i could just be mistaken.

ya the kenwoods i had were crap compared to everything else i heard so i figure by doubling wattage, speaker area and doing JLs it should be nice.

- box is appx 3cuft the JLs reccomend .65 sealed cubic feet per sub so we are right about spec, and you only see the top of the box the wood part is all hidden under the floor

4 10" JL w1v2

Kenwood KAC9104D

pioneer avh-p4000dvd