Never buy shoes from eBay though. I've been meaning to buy some from the NikeStore you get to customize them.

uhm the hype shoes are easiest to find/buy off ebay. I mainly buy all my shoes on ebay cause there are no legit shoe stores around me besides niketown in chicago and proletariat in boston. But nvm I take shoes to a different level I dont buy shoes from the mall or whatever because theyre too mainstream. Heres an analogy you may understand, its like buying overpriced subs from best buy and trying to rock them like you have the best of the best.

uhm the hype shoes are easiest to find/buy off ebay. I mainly buy all my shoes on ebay cause there are no legit shoe stores around me besides niketown in chicago and proletariat in boston. But nvm I take shoes to a different level I dont buy shoes from the mall or whatever because theyre too mainstream. Heres an analogy you may understand, its like buying overpriced subs from best buy and trying to rock them like you have the best of the best.

The only problem with buying from eBay is there are so many fake shoes on there. I don't exactly understand what you mean about mainstream...

RF_power_product.gif

http://www.sneakerbistro.blogspot.com/

local sneaker stop down the block from my job

www.specialsauce.com

i'm rocking my nylon dunk high's (light as hell and waterproof for upstate ny winters)

i'm not so much of a nike person, i'm feeling the DC versatile's right now, never had shoes so comfy, or that held up so damn well

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I can get regular nike airs, black and white, for fairly cheap and was considering sellin em on SMD.... But I don't know if I should hustle a friend of mine and turn around and resell em ;\

What can you get? I'm interested as long as they are not fake. How much for a pair of Air 1's?

RF_power_product.gif

What can you get? I'm interested as long as they are not fake. How much for a pair of Air 1's?

Any low top black/white AF1 upto size 13. They're real. pics below. not tryin to jack dudes thread. anymore questions PM me. Not sure on price. Depends if I even wanna get into sellin these yet cuz I know the demand for em will be high.

Some pics of my white ones i've been rockin for about a month now :8)

af1.png

af2.png

af3.png

it says AF1, sorry for the shitty quality