Sundown Audio

Music Mutes Every Now And Then

Beckett

jus set my amp and speakers all up in my car this week. got it all running tonight, its all fine etc. i turn the volume up to 22 on my alpine hu and after a lil while it jus cuts out all the noise. the head unit ids atill playin the song etc jus cant hear it! turn the head unit completely off then on again and its workin fine again. :s

what is this all about how can i stop it?

problems may be... low voltage from car its only 13.8 i havent checked it with the amp installed and turned on so that could be why its cutting out low voltage?

or it could be my earth, i have it earthed to the car side wall, i scuffed paint away etc i think its a pretty crap earth etc but there isnt many places in the boot to earth to so will be eatherin straaight to the battery soon i reckon.

jus wondering if any of those could be causeing this or is there something else?

feel free to ask about my setup if it will help any one figure out why its doin it

Thanks in advance :)

XxXxXxxx

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived