hello guys well i am starting my build thread..... but dont get your hopes up yet, because i am a very bizzy man and work alot haha....but yeah the system is gonna be 3 18s fi bls fully loaded, t4k amp, lots of 1/0 guage wire, stinger volt meter, 3 powermaster batts.. a d2700 up front and two d3100 in the back... also got a mechman 250 H/O....all rf 6x8s....that is it for now... i still need to order up some stuff but daym that stuff cost alot....but will be all worth it in the end...."if i ever reach it". Now remeber when lookin at some off my work wich i have not done to much yet that this is my FIRST BIG BUILD and have not had too much experiance with car audio besides the simple one am 2 sub hook up so i know the basics but thats it.. I just would like everyone to know that this site is the best and alot of people have helped me out... so for those of you who have already... I THANK YOU!! ok on to the pics.

the ride......

Posted Image[/img]

first thing i did is a billet grill....looks lot betta than the first one.

Posted Image[/img]

the next thing i did was a alpine 505 double din... took the dash peice out..

Posted Image[/img]

then u get this

Posted Image[/img]

and this

Posted Image[/img]

and this

Posted Image[/img]

then i got this

Posted Image[/img]

some batts d2700 and two d3100 and a mechman 250 H/O alt

Posted Image[/img]

some rf 6x8, wire, volt meter

Posted Image[/img]

then the box....thanks to a special mazdaspl for the plans and help with the questions.... i didnt build this my self i had two

guys work on it from a construction company while i closey supervized for learnin...

Posted Image[/img]

more of the box... o yeah it is tuned to 35 hz.

Posted Image[/img]

more box...

Posted Image[/img]

ok so i took out the 3rd seat.. and some pannels in the rear end to put down the sound deadner tonight but i kinda called it a early night... only got the floor done in one layer...

Posted Image[/img]

the first layer.. it went smoother than i thought for my first time....kinda tricky in some places....but im learnin.

Posted Image[/img]

thats it for now ill get some pics of the batts outa the box later and of the alt too...ill keep ya updated on stuff.

Great start keep doing work and keep us updated!!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

how much does it cost and were do i find it at?

its not to bad of stuff.....i got mine at ebay...like 150 or 125 for 120 sq....good price for what u get...but ill have to see how it will hold up..

Archived