Sonic Electronix

My car club had a car show about 3 weeks ago and we had a bass comp but we didn't use termlab cause my president thinks its not accurate and gives bs reads (My Ass) so we used this meter the was in a white box with the screen attached and the mic was long with a slinder tip and it was attached to box itself with what looked like to be a rope so you could put the meter in the car and shut the door. Our winner was a 148.7 with 2 alpine 10s in a blazer (legal sealed,dash) and on the same meter last weekend at the city car show our newest member in the car club won with a 150.8 (legal sealed,dash) with 2 American bass 15s in a nissan single cab with a blow threw. I feel like the meter on average gives everyone an extra 3dbs. Just hoping someone knows what meter im talking about cause i cant even find a picture of it

SA3055.jpg

this? audiocontrol mic...sometimes has a bigass red display that puts up numbers...usaci i think uses it over termlab...and its also notorious for being a few db's higher (not necessarily less accurate, just a few db's up, so if you're 1.4db louder than ur buddy it is 1.4 on a termlab or an ac, but it may be a different number between the two)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

:search:

ya its kinda like that but when i asked if it was an ac meter he was like what the :censored: is that. Which to me is very said but then again this man thinks he hold the world record for spl with a 154.5 at nopi in 2004 (no joke)

Edited by Mentality

world is full of dumb people

not alot of mics out there either...i dont know of any other white ones with extermal screens good for 140db plus either...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

best advice i can give is NOT TO TALK TO NOR ATTEND ANY MORE OF THEM BULL SHIT SHOWS

when you know more about audio than the promoter and judge then you shouldnt be there along with anyone else

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the thing about the meter is almost like that but blue and with out a read out screen the readout is on the screen itself but i guess it can just come with different options either way the dude is wierd i mean he think his van holds the world record for the highest meter ever. I mean his van is pretty loud 8 dd 9915s in a wall, funny thing is that it is a coke van with everthing removed but the driver seat runing off 2 ma audio 10k amps. he also said his previous world record was out of a dodge colt. Either way i can't find anything about him anywhere and mostly sure no one has heard of pro car audio

best advice i can give is NOT TO TALK TO NOR ATTEND ANY MORE OF THEM BULL SHIT SHOWS

when you know more about audio than the promoter and judge then you shouldnt be there along with anyone else

LMFAO ya i mean im no expert but its said when i get talked down by my car club president that the car shop sucks ass, atleast i convinced my friend to not even enter the comp even though for having 2 power plant fusion he could almost take the nissan blow we got (sad i know) worst of all ive been to their show and its pretty much just a 2 stall garage in the middle of the worst neighborhood ive really even seen right next to an airport

sounds like the shop i almost went to i n albany ga. last month, drove down the road and found myself too dam close to the ghetto to stop at a out of town shop to me to meet other spl'ers....

thats a main rule of audio dont play your stuff in the ghetto lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

sounds like the shop i almost went to i n albany ga. last month, drove down the road and found myself too dam close to the ghetto to stop at a out of town shop to me to meet other spl'ers....

thats a main rule of audio dont play your stuff in the ghetto lol

ya its kinda like that in the middle of the ghetto and its near daniel field airport if you know where the is by any chance