Sonic Electronix

nope lol all i know is how to get to atl. and albany and my way around slappy drive there in albany..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol darn i feel like im surrounded by total idiots when it comes to audio around here except the one with the fusions cause im teaching him pretty much (this site is an amazing tool) cause ive got another member in my club that thinks his audioban 10s can beat anything and also thinks you should hever spend more 30 dollars for doors which are boss and that his Sound Storm (SSL) CR4000.1 can do 4000rms when i think it only does with 100 % eff. 1000rms lmfao ya this kinda turned into a rant more then information about that meter

That kind of meter in the picture above is what all the shops around here use. I scored a 147.7 on it. Then took the same set up to a usaci/termlab and did a 142.2.

Not a big fan of the AC's myself.

ya me either. I like term for the simple fact it so widely excepted as one of the best and from what ive seen very accurate IMO

Edited by Mentality

ya its kinda like that in the middle of the ghetto and its near daniel field airport if you know where the is by any chance

Oh boy I bet that wasn't fun. Talking about the roads by the 2 gas stations on the corners?

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Im sure that guys wall with 8 9915s could gain 5db if you let someone who knows what they are doing take them and rebuild with different amps.

trust me as soon as i heard his score i was like damn meade hit that with half the surface area i believe and a tl which i think steve could hit a 160ish on a ac meter

Edited by Mentality

Oh boy I bet that wasn't fun. Talking about the roads by the 2 gas stations on the corners?

Yeah I know where Daniel field is. I know somewhatvof what area you are talking about though. I don't go on that end of town too much...

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....