I was driving home from Milwaukee and my car broke a lifter guide (I have to ask, how the hell?), allowing the lifter to rotate and broke it, also causing it to mess up the head. Need to get a new head and a few other things, might do the rings and main bearings while I have it apart. I'm gonna have quite a few hundred dollars in that. I currently got the head half pulled out and twisted a 3/8 extension trying to break the bolts holding the head down.

Couple days ago my watch breaks, not on the band but where it attaches to the "face" or whatever you call it. I was drunk carrying a 200+ lb person down a hallway, I guess it was enough pressure on the watch to snap it, so I guess this ones mostly my own fault, but I just dropped $100 on a new watch.

Today, I was having problems with my desktop computer. It is running Windows Server 2003. The screen just goes black. I unplug everything, pop a few things out and clean it up a bit, plug it back in and find the graphics card fan seized up and overheated the graphics card, which no longer works. I bummed an extra one off a friend until I can get a new one.

After that I decide to install Vista on the computer, and my DVD burner wouldn't open, apparently its stuck shut, so I got a DVD-ROM drive off the same friend. I get it booted up and it tells me one of my hard drives it failing. Have almost 500GB worth of information I'm currently trying to copy over to a couple other hard drives.

I was hoping to start the summer with a bit of cash, but its not looking like thats going to happen.

that sucks, but atleast

its over a couple of days instead of one. if it were one day it would be one of them fuck this day im going back to bed

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets