Second Skin Audio

Btl Vs Hcca

I think these questions depend on the price and preference. The HCCA has some crazy low end with INSANE EXCURSION something the BTL doesn't really have. (which is why I don't own one) But, as far as louder, the BTL will probabaly be louder from 35-65hertz(how much louder depends on tuning), but I bet I could get louder lower frequencies out of the HCCA's. It really up to you and the price. I would do the HCCA's but thats because I like to be unique. I'm not one to run with the crowd and BTLs are everywhere!!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i dont want to start a pissin match but i thought it was raduis X raduis X 3.14

example 1 18" will be 9 X 9 = 81 so then for 81 X 3.14 = 254.34

either way there close enough..

you are right, i think the othe equation just used more than 3.14 for pi, so it made it a bit larger. either way we are both correct, 1 18" has greater cone area than 2 12"s :clapping:

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

I personally like the HCCA. Im sure some of the replies you're gonna get are biased. (this forum is affiliated with Fi)

Affiliated or not this forum is based on knowledge . Sure steve runs fi's in the truck but look at the civic . I never knew about fi until this site and i made my first purchase based on this site and the extensive amount of info now i am fi all the way due to the fact on how the subs are build and the over-all performance ... Trust me i have tried them all orion, kicker , mmats , re , ppi , .....ect

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

Archived