Three 12" Fi Btls Or Two 15" Fi Btls

Hi! I figured I'd ask this forum since people here would know the most about Fi's.

Basically I'm looking to upgrade my system, bit by bit.

I'm thinking of either getting one 15" Fi BTL with a Hifonics BXi 2610d, and then when I get more money I'll be able to upgrade to another 15" Fi BTL and another Hifonics BXi 2610d. The enclosure for those is probably is as big as an enclosure can get in my trunk (I still have a pretty huge trunk). However I would have to set the 15"s facing down or up, and I'm not sure how that'll affect my sound quality/loudness.

I'm also thinking of getting one 12" Fi BTL / Hifonics BXi 2610d, and then upgrading eventually until I have three 12"s. This way the 12"s will be able to face me or face the trunk lid, and this is how my setup is currently. I'm curious if the two 12"s @4000w RMS will sound as comparable or CLEANER than two 15"s @4000w RMS. If so I could at least upgrade to 6000w RMS by getting another 12". If I got the 15"s I'd be stuck at 4000wRMS (which is still a lot).

I listen to a lot of rap, underground and gangsta rap. Would the BOOM be bigger on one 15" or would one 12" pretty much sound the same? I definitely want a lot of bass but if I can keep it not-muddy that's my goal.

if its for your chrysler i would say the 2 12's ported in the proper box also you could seal it from the trunk

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build