Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Retuning Tube Port Enclosures


Recommended Posts

Posted

I built a box for my two alpine type-s's with specs from the crutchfield site, using a 3x9 tube port per chamber. I would like to tune the box down a little; I think it unloads on lower notes. Is there a way I could do this, perhaps by partially plugging the ports? If so, how would I do this? Has anyone tried anything like this before?

Too many projects, too little time...

Posted
I built a box for my two alpine type-s's with specs from the crutchfield site, using a 3x9 tube port per chamber. I would like to tune the box down a little; I think it unloads on lower notes. Is there a way I could do this, perhaps by partially plugging the ports? If so, how would I do this? Has anyone tried anything like this before?

i wouldnt plug them... just have to pull them and get longer tubes....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8734 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...