3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

This setup is so nice. Ive been demoing it for friend ever since i put it in. The song ive been doin is the slowed version of late night tip. its soo low. but today was a bad fun day. theres this girl i know and her mom was sayin how she has bass, cuz of the button on the stock radio that said bass and treble. so i told her id give her mom a demo of mine. i get there. start playin late night tip slowed. after about 30 seconds the girls dad comes out and says the house is shakin.. about 2 mins after that. here neighbors that live down about a 200 ft road away from her house come walk up and say their house was vibratin too. so taht was the fun part.

the bad part. whenever i demo at full tilt, my alt belt squeals. so id did a little today. then when i drove home. i noticed my lights get dim when i had it at full tilt. i turned it down. squealin like crazy. so i turn of the radio. after a few seconds i hear a thump and no more squeal, but my voltage is under 12 volts now... i get home. the alt belt isnt there anymore....

damn, that is good day ended bad, I guess you will beed a lot better belt now or have 2nd with you [if that do you any good]

its just time to step up to a better belt..

im guessin all the belt slippin just eventually got teh belt too hot and then wore through it.

yea, I have small engine and I can feel alt trying to stop the car if I am in first :D car is like jenking with the beat of music, so funny, not to say what would happen if I had say 250A alt in LOL

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

• 1 month later...

update,

i got the alt problem fix.. sad to say my mechman alt had to die first, but i got it fixed.. turns out the main pulley thats connected to the engine that turns everythin was a little old... Im assumin thats wat was slipping the most. even at start up i would start out a 13 volts and you could hear it speading up as it went to 14+ volts. then one day i get off work, start my car and the main pulley kinda just falls off.. so i got a tow,

AAA gave the tow truck guy the wrong number so it took him over 2 hours to find me after i was told a 30 min wait. Its also hard to get a car on a tow truck in the walmart parkin lot.. we have atleast 3 cars that were tryin to get out blocked in for a while. but after all that was fixed up, i havent had an alt problem yet, even my squeal is gone, except for a small blip of it on start up. and its still the old stock belt?? ive been to lazy to go get another green strip, and poor.

ive got a few more things done too, there a comp this saturday so i got another comp port build. after the comp im going to take this box out and do a different one, i know this can be alot louder.

I also have some extra deadener layin around, and since i didnt wanna start a build before i ripped this out, i deaden my floor board. I tried to clean my carpet, but used car stains are mysterious, and idk wat its its but a big one in the center wont come out.. maybe coffee.

pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

its all smoothed out and painted white now, but i guess i didnt get any pics..i will this weekend though

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Forgot about my vid, I just finished up an install for a buddy so its all messy with tools and wires.

how do i embed the vids? i cant seem to get it to work

Nice builds man! You definitely know how to keep yourself busy! But I like your style!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

• 3 weeks later...

so that new port i made, didnt do too good, I got my daily port metered, i didnt find out what it peaked at, but i started doin tones at around 25hz. and it was above 142db, the guys at the comp were like.." Did you really just play a 27hz tone???" then they said, you gotta play some late night tip. I said, i got somethin better, a slowed version. One of the guys at the meter comes over to stick his head i the car. But for 2 15's with the power i was running i know it should be louder. So ive been doin tons of calculating to get a better box in my trunk.. turns out i can get it in, but no room for batts or amps. so while im workin the details out, i got some mojos from a friend that im gonna try out and see if i can do something better with 12s in stead of 15s

first off is a package i got wednesday

2 saz 1500s and a 100.4,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

with the mojos