3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

I havent had a problem with my single 8inch port flexing. and it was 25 inches long.

but you can add a dowel rod under it like i mentioned before. you can also had a strip of mdf under it maybe 3 inches long or so. but then it wouldnt be able to come out. you should also keep the port a few inches away from walls too. that will help keep the port from hitting the wall if it does flex.

I did some testing with a 10" sub a while back and found that sub forward port back was alot louder than sub up port back, but i couldnt fit an 18 like that under the window line. I may have 3 15s soon that i can put in that style box, should get alot louder. In the mean time im thinking of reconing the 18 to a dual 2 instead of dual one so i can run the amps at a 1 ohm strapped load instead of 2

• 2 weeks later...

All these boxes are starting to run together in my mind, but I'm starting to turn in to you haha, I need bass Frito.. soon :)

they get better and better at hairtricks each time. this one does a nasty one at 25hz

damn nice dude!

now get ya girl sum beat :santa:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived