Which Speaker Is Best?

lamchop_8

Very Very Soon 2 Come???

(1):2002 Chevy Blazer Xtreme (2-dr. with Sunroof)

(4):15'' Orion Hcca's

(1):Stetsom V 14K2D

(6):Kicker PKD1 (Ampkit)

Ported:14 Cuft. (After all displacements) Tuned to 34hz. 3/4 MDF

(8):Screws for terminals (Better solid connection no leaks)

(1):Dynamat xtreme license plate kit

(1):Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

(3):300amp HO Alternators

(4):Kinetik HC 3800 Batts.

(1)Rockford Fosgate Power T8004 (For Mids & Highs)

(4)Rockford Fosgate Power T162S (Mids & Highs)

(3):Kicker PKD4 Ampkit (For Mids & Highs)

(1):Kinetik HC 1800 (under the hood or yellow top)

(1):Viper 5701 (p/n 5202V) ALARM

Big III will be done (beefing up my electrical system) etc.

Goal:154.9db-159.5db

my kickers are loud as hell, n sound good to, i got ks 6&1/2 comps in front doors, n ks 6&1/2 coax in back in lil sealed boxs i built, ran from a memphis pr 150.2 n i cant go past 1/4 gain without it makein my head hurt, they can handle power but i unno, but if u want some good speakers that aint as harsh as the kickers go with polk db, i got the db6500 6&1/2 comp set in the front doors of my geo, and the 651 6&1/2 coax in back ina custom rear deck i built ran from a 600w sony 4ch, but could take more power, but with headunit hpf set to off and ran fullrange from 4ch the midbass is insane on them

the polks are a lil expencive but there marine grade speakers and have a 150rms, im seriously thinking about takein em out of my geo n puttin my kickers in the geo n polks in my truck, the polks have a smoother sound, but the kickers get loud and just a lil bright(just depends on aplication and eq settings)

i got my polk db setup for around $120 for all of it, maby less from local shop, but i got my kickers from woofersect.com, great costomer service and ships pritty decent

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

these might be the best, http://cgi.ebay.com/POLK-AUDIO-DB691-6X9-3...p3286.m20.l1116 not best in all speakers but for the money u cant beat em, i ran my comp set off my house radio that does 150-200rms on each channel @6ohm n they took it like a champ

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived