Sonic Electronix

better than nothing, but its no second skin or dynomatt by anymeans but it does get the job done. hell im useing peel and stick and expandafoam in my van for deadner....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

clean the surface and it shouldn't peel.

if I may recommend going to home depot and getting some peal and seal.

its used for roofing and you get a bunch for cheap and it is essentially the same thing.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

alot of people fail on installing because they dont properly clean the surface of dust dirt and grime. it does have to be clean or it will fall when it gets hot

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i say peel n stick (water and ice) its not heavy so as long as you put it up properly and clean, it will stick and you will be good to go. i live in fla. where it gets hot in my van with no ac and i have yet to have any fall.. and its been there for 3+ years